Copyright © 1996-1997 Vitaly Blokhin
This page is a part of Vital Network
Links to sites that contain VIT-related, transliteration or
other internationalization and language information.
The order, choice or grouping of the languages on this page
serves technical purpose only and does not reflect any kind of
preferences, languages' significance or their linguistic value.
It is highly likely that any details or the entire structure of
the page may change because, for a while, it is going to be under
intensive (re)construction. Sorry for any inconvenience it might cause.
Note: The order does not reflect any kind of languages' significance or linguistic value. The grouping serves technical purpose only.
CJK -- Chinese (CHI/ZHO), Japanese (JPN), Korean (KOR)
- ATIP, Tokyo, Japan Asian Technology Information Program = * Albuquerque, NM, USA
- World Wide Web CJK-English Dictionary Database
- PIG WATCH by Christopher Titus North at Pittsburgh, PA, USA. CJK Software, links, etc.
- CJKLIB-L: Transliteration standards for East Asian languages
- Ocrat Chinese Pages
- Chinese Language
- Chinese Character Recognition at ISS
- Nihon Sun Microsystems K.K.
- Monash University Japanese language ftp archive (Australia) = * at CA, USA = * at TX, USA
- sci.lang.japan FAQ
- Alternative sci.lang.japan FAQ Info about Japanese writing systems
- Jeffrey's Japanese-English Dictionary - Gateway
- Shodouka Launchpad Japanese Web viewer by Mediator Technologies (shodouka = calligrapher in Japanese)
- LFW by Ping (Japanese) . . Shodouka
- Japanese Language Dictionaries
- Romanization of Hangul (Korean)